Sunday 9 February 2014

Beaded necklace made from berries


 
Autumn is not far away. Last year I made some lovely necklaces out of autumn berries that grow on my street. I'm not a jewellery maker and it took me some time to work out how to get that clustered effect going. The necklace looked stunning and more importantly felt amazing to wear. It's so rare to wear something natural against your skin. Try making some out of the myriad of things that grow on trees and bushes. If you're not up for this style you can make a simple single strand necklace. Oh and the other lovely thing about this was that as the days went by the berries dried and changed colour. I didn't photograph them but they looked quite magical.

1 comment:

  1. What is Hemp Oil? Hemp oil is an oil that comes from the seeds or aerial parts of the hemp plant when they are crushed and then distilled.

    Best CBD Oil

    ReplyDelete